Effective Preventive Predictive Maintenance
By LIVE ONLINE PROGRAM
4 & 5 July 2022 (Every sessions 9am - 5pm)
Mon & Tues
INTRODUCTION OF EFFECTIVE PREDICTIVE AND PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
Where traditional maintenance management programs rely on routine servicing of all machinery and fast response to unexpected failures, a predictive maintenance program schedules specific maintenance tasks as they are actually preventing and extending equipment life usefulness.
To understand a predictive maintenance management program, traditional management techniques should first be considered in order to under machine failures
When a machine breaks down, fix it. The “If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it” method of maintaining plant machinery has been a major part of plant maintenance operations.
- To provide the insight of why equipments breakdown
- To understand the real objective of maintenance
- Define why equipments deteriorate
- How to use the time base schedule maintenance
- How to use the condition base predictive maintenance
- Strategize for zero unplanned equipment failures.
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
- Participant will be exposed how to approach the zero breakdown strategy
- Gained proper strategy to achieve zero failure
- Increase the productive, reduce the breakdown
Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Production, Process, Managers, Executives, Engineers, Supervisors, Technicians and anyone who would like to improve their knowledge in Maintenance.
Also, for those who are in operations would like to acquire an understanding of how the quality of the maintenance activities affects their equipment functions if wrong type of elements used.
- Role of Maintenance
- PPM Overview
- The Goals of equipment maintenance (Prime Directive)
- What Preventive Maintenance and Predictive wants to achieve.
- The changing world of maintenance
Types of Maintenance Strategies
- Preventive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
- Introduction to Industry 4.0
- What is Industry 4.0
- Benefits of Adopting an Industry 4.0 Model
- Break down Maintenance
- Total Productive Maintenance (7 Steps)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (7 Questions)
- Other Combination Maintenance
- What is P-F interval
The Key Maintenance Metrics for Predictive and Preventive Maintenance (PPM)
- Physics of Failure and why machines fail
- Sporadic Breakdown Losses
- Chronic Breakdown Losses
- 6 losses of equipment deterioration
- Team Exercises elimination equipment deterioration
For more information, please leave your enquiry!