Plastic Injection Moulding-Design Manufacture of Plastic Parts
Plastic parts are found in countless big and small products today, from computers, household goods, control and instrumentation equipment, road vehicles, sporting goods to biomedical instruments, just to name a few. The quality and finishing of the plastic products depend on the choice of plastic material, product design, mold design, and molding process.
This is a course of continuing education specifically designed for people who are designing and manufacturing plastic parts.
- Plastic material selection
- Plastic material characteristics
- Plastic material applications
- Plastic material limitations
- DFM for plastic parts
- Measurements in plastics
- How to process the various types of plastic resins