MASTER THE SCIENCE OF READING THE MIND THROUGH BODY LANGUAGE FOR MANAGERS AND LEADERS
By FACE-TO-FACE PUBLIC PROGRAM
25 & 26 Sep 2023 ( Every session 9am - 5pm)
Mon & Tue
HILTON PETALING JAYA HOTEL
INTRODUCTION FOR MASTER THE SCIENCE OF READING THE MIND THROUGH BODY LANGUAGE FOR MANAGERS AND LEADERS
This breakthrough body language training course is highly recommended if you are a manager or leader who communicates regularly face to face with customers/clients, direct reports, peers and/or managers. It is critical to understand how people interpret messages through non-verbal cues. Verbal communication (talking) is responsible for as much as only 7% of our communication. The majority of the message is communicated and transmitted through body language (also known as non-verbal communication). Consider your reaction about how you might interpret a message from a client/prospect/manager whom you met and they asked your opinion on what would be the best solution for the job if they were:
- Constantly rubbing their chin
- Had their head tilted at a slight angle
- Constantly interrupting you and finishing your sentences
- Nodding occasionally
- Flailing their hands
- Looking away from you and not making eye contact
- Pointing at you
- Looking flushed and bothered
- Checking their messages on their mobile phone
Are you ready to Master the Science of Reading the Mind through Body Language? If you hear any of these questions, then it’s probably prime time to learn more about body language:
- How do I read other people’s body language?
- How do I spot buying signals from customers?
- What does my body language portray?
- How to read eye movements accurately and understand thought processes?
- How do I make a Great First Impression?
- How does your body language unconsciously influence others?
- How to build rapport with your body language?
At the conclusion of this program participants will be able to:
- Evaluate body language
- Identify micro expressions and signs of distress
- Evaluate gestures and context
- Be alert for signs of contradiction
- Recognise how the brain uses heuristics to form judgments quickly
- Have a deep understanding of eye movement
- Contrast different communication styles
- Practice mirroring techniques
- Analyse the cues the professionals use to uncover deceit and untruths
- Demonstrate congruency in your communication style
- Analysing real life body tapes
- Pinpoint behaviours that distort the intended message
- Portray a positive message
- Present effectively with your body language
This workshop incorporates tools and ideas from Dr Deepak Chopra, the scientist in Mind-Body connection (Psycho-Neuro Immunology), and Dr Ron Michelle, a Licensed Psychologist Specialized in Body Language and technologies used in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) that makes a real difference by enhancing and developing your communication skills to achieve significant results. By understanding how to use all your senses, using different styles of body language patterns and re-programming your thinking process you can achieve the things you want to at the workplace.
Part I: How You Talk Without Speaking
- Awareness of how your body communicates unconsciously
- Body Language Basics – The Study of Kinesis
- The Conscious and Subconscious Mind
- The Mind-Body Connection and how it Works
- How you talk without speaking from your Subconscious
- How Animals Use Body Language and its significance to Human Communication
- Before We Learn to Speak
- Experience: How the Body Influences the Mind and Vice-versa
Part II: Learning to Be an Excellent Communicator
- Uplifting your communication and influencing abilities
- Know Ourselves Better
- VAK Identify Our Thinking Processes
- Understanding Eye Movements and its Significance
- How to Influence Others Easily with the Understanding of Thinking Processes
- Saying What You Mean
- Pacing & Leading – to Keep Them Interested and Avoid Conflicts
- Learning to Be a Better Communicator in Confrontations
- Exercises: Reading Eye Accessing Cues
Part III: Controlling What Your Body Says
- Being able to get the message across congruently and build great rapport
- Controlling What Your Body Says
- Making a Great First Impression
- Matching and Mirroring – to Build Great Rapport
- Postures and Positions
- Walking with Style
- The Power of a Smile
- Exercises: Presenting with Congruency and Eloquence – Being Genuine
Part IV: Reading The Hidden Messages
- Decode accurately what has been said or not said and influence effectively
- Reading The Hidden Messages
- Exposing the Truth from Subconscious Body Cues
- How to Tell If Someone Is Lying to You
- Is He/She Interested in Your ideas?
- Which choice/method/product do they prefer?
- Exercise: How to Influence their Decisions from the Cues
Part V: Wrapping up
- Personal Action Plan to Improve What our Body Says
- Re-programming it into our Subconscious Mind
- Training Evaluation