Content Marketing and Designing
By LIVE ONLINE PROGRAM
5, 6, 7, 8 Apr 2021 (Every session 9am - 1pm)
Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs
Brands are increasingly turning to content driven marketing strategies to gain marketplace attention and Increase customer engagement in a multi-channel environment. For your marketing to be effective, you will need to provide content that’s useful to your customers and that advances your business objectives in a measurable way. It is also vital to create high engagement by building and maintaining a community around your content.
The discipline of content marketing provides the framework for ensuring that your content delivers on these essential requirements across all relevant traditional and digital platforms. In addition to covering the basic principles of content marketing, this 2-day course seeks to address the challenges of marketers in developing a content strategy and help marketers create a realistic and sustainable content plan.
- Understand the basic principles of content marketing and how it fits into the overall marketing mix
- Understand the shift in approach from interruptive advertising to branded content
- Learn to research and understand your audience, and create compelling content to the right target audience at the right time and place
- Understand the customer decision journey and context to infuse the right content
- Use world-class frameworks to create your content strategy and plans
- Learn how to measure the success of your content marketing plans