SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMM) MASTERCLASS + CONTENT DEVELOPMENT MASTERCLASS
INTRODUCTION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMM) MASTERCLASS + CONTENT DEVELOPMENT MASTERCLASS
More than 3.6 billion people globally are using social media in 2021 so social is certainly popular. But with advertising spend on social expected to surpass $100 billion in 2021, clearly social media is as much about big business, competition, and profit as it is about connecting people. If you want to understand the forces transforming businesses today and, in particular, the key challenges facing social media marketers as they attempt to cut through the noise, engage their audiences, and demonstrate tangible business value, this course will help you do so.
You will learn the core principles of social media marketing before drilling deeper into engaging, nurturing, and building a loyal social community. After completing this course, you will be able to: –
- Identify the benefits and advantages to a business of using social media to engage an audience
- Differentiate between the social platforms used by businesses and their relative advantages for targeting consumers
- Set up a social media account for a business
- Build, manage, and sustain an active social media community
This course also introduces social content strategy and explains how to balance the advantages of organic social content seeding against the immediacy of paid social content promotion. It covers how to implement a content strategy and the basics of measuring its effectiveness.
- Understand the basic principles of content marketing and how it fits into the overall marketing mix
- Understand the shift in approach from interruptive advertising to branded content
- Learn to research and understand your audience, and create compelling content to the right target audience at the right time and place
- Understand the customer decision journey and context to infuse the right content
- Use world-class frameworks to create your content strategy and plans
- Learn how to measure the success of your content marketing plans
WHO MUST ATTEND
VPs and Marketing directors, PR directors, Marcom directors, social media managers, community managers, bloggers, digital marketing executives, PR executives, account managers, account executives, and anybody who needs to use social media to attract customers and prospects, cultivate leads, deepen customer relationships, increase brand awareness, improve public perception and drive sales.
- Quizzes. For long, complicated training, stop periodically to administer brief quizzes on information presented to that point. Begin sessions with a prequiz and let participants know there will also be a follow-up quiz. Trainees will stay engaged in order to improve their prequiz scores on the final quiz. Further this will motivate participants by offering awards to the highest scorers or the most improved scores.
- Small group discussions. Break the participants down into small groups and give them case studies or work situations to discuss or solve. This is a good way for knowledgeable veteran employees to pass on their experience to newer employees.
- Case studies. Adults tend to bring a problem-oriented way of thinking to workplace training. Case studies are an excellent way to capitalize on this type of adult learning. By analyzing real job-related situations, employees can learn how to handle similar situations. They can also see how various elements of a job work together to create problems as well as solutions.
- Active summaries. Create small groups and have them choose a leader. Ask them to summarize the lecture’s major points and have each team leader present the summaries to the class. Read aloud a prewritten summary and compare this with participants’ impressions.
- Q & A sessions. Informal question-and-answer sessions are most effective with small groups and for updating skills rather than teaching new skills. For example, some changes in departmental procedure might easily be handled by a short explanation by the supervisor, followed by a question-and-answer period and a discussion period.
- Question cards. During the lecture, ask participants to write questions on the subject matter. Collect them and conduct a quiz/review session.
- Role-playing. By assuming roles and acting out situations that might occur in the workplace, employees learn how to handle various situations before they face them on the job. Role-playing is an excellent training technique for many interpersonal skills, such as customer service, interviewing, and supervising.
- Participant control. Create a subject menu of what will be covered. Ask participants to review it and pick items they want to know more about. Call on a participant to identify his or her choice. Cover that topic and move on to the next participant.
- Demonstrations. Demonstrate the steps being taught or the processes being adopted.
- Other activities.
- Create a personal action plan
- Paraphrase important or complex points in the lecture
DAY 1: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Understanding Social Media Marketing
- Overview of Social Media Marketing
- Why use Social Media?
- How Social Media Marketing Differs from Traditional Marketing
- The power of social proof
- Understanding fcaebook
- Facebook Content Marketing Best Practices
- Choose ad formats
- Increase in-store sales
- Learn about Messenger
- Manage ads
- Measure ad performance
- Build awareness
Facebook marketing strategy
- Generate leads
- Get creative inspiration
- Get started with advertising
- Increase online sales
- Learn advanced buying options
- Target the right audience Facebook Content Marketing Best Practices
- Setting a Facebook Content Strategy
- Moderation & Reputation Management
- Introduction to Instagram
- Instagram Best Practices
- Instagram Advertising
- Bring your business story to life with Instagram Stories
- Instagram Ad Formats
- Instagram Buying Objectives
- Instagram for Businesses
- Marketing on Instagram
- Marketing goals
- Instagram profiles
- Instagram ads
- Creative inspiration
Day 2: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Best Practices for using LinkedIn
- Personal & Corporate LinkedIn Pages
- Advertising On Linked & ad formats
- Setting your editorial calendar for LinkedIn
- How generate a massive amount of leads using cutting edge sales & marketing LinkedIn lead generation strategies
- The MOST EFFECTIVE LinkedIn Marketing strategies to capture your audience’s attention and convert them into warm leads
- How to create a LinkedIn Group and a LinkedIn Company Page to build your profile credibility
- How to optimize your LinkedIn Profile to get 10x more visibility and generate leads
- How to send cold LinkedIn Messages and get a meeting with ANYONE from small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies
- How to drive traffic to your website using LinkedIn Videos and LinkedIn Blog Posts
- Hands On LinkedIn Advertising Exercise
- The Power of Video Marketing
- YouTube Channel & its Best Practices
- The Power of Video Marketing
- Video Marketing Best Practices
- YouTube Channel & its Best Practices
- Ad Formats on YouTube
- creating your youtube channel from scratch
- YouTube Channel Art & Profile Icon
- Channel Description & Links
- Customizing Your YouTube Channel Layout
- uploading your videos
- the youtube studio
- the dashboard, the videos page and the comments page
- playlists on youtube
- growing a successful youtube channel
- livestreaming on youtube
- Hands On YouTube Advertising Exercise
Business Objectives and User-Centred Content
- Understanding your business objectives for content marketing
- Researching your audience – what are their goals and objectives
- Identifying key user journeys and touch points, and creating compelling content for your target segments at the right time and right place
- Case Study: planning a clear business objective for content marketing
How to Create Content for Social Media?
– The Golden Rules Of Content Creation
– The Different Types Of Content
– Creating Content – Where Do You Get The Ideas From?
– How to manage corporate rules and get them to work and support you.
– You will be able to create content strategically for SM campaigns to promote your product and services
Content marketing for multiple online and traditional channels, devices and context
- Planning an effective content strategy across traditional channels, online media, social media and mobile
- Channel considerations – platforms, sizes, formats, time of day
- Integrated marketing approach for distributing content across traditional and new digital channels
Content Marketing Strategy
- The Content Grid framework and other approaches
- content marketing (Searchable, Shareable, Sustainable, Specialist, Supportive)
- Planning for content creation, scheduling and management
- Topography in design
- Font pairing
- Photography Design and Advertisement making
- Photography in design
- Where to find images
- How to create an advertisement
- Visual communication method.
- Effective layout
- Characteristics of strong design
Social media, web page and advertisement designing
- Motion graphics,
- Simple designs like a business card or a web page for a business.
- Color theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising.
- design and branding, and the way that you or your company can use these ideas to get in the eyes of more people.