SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION AND SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING MASTERCLASS
Day 1: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Learn how to determine exactly what your ideal buying audience is searching for.
- Learn how to tap into windows of opportunities nearly instantly without stress.
- Learn the most powerful insider uses of the keyword research tools
- Step by step guidance on how to create content and in what order
- Examples of what type of content works best
- How to gain maximum advantage from your Web copy
- How to quickly optimize your pages without fooling with code for hours
- Review all of the ways to get your pages indexed by search engines.
- Learn the most effective ways to get your pages submitted and accepted.
- How to monitor and benchmark your Web visibility
Keyword Forensics (Behavioral Trend Analysis)
- You may “think” you know how to research keywords, but you’ll learn how much you really don’t know in this intense session that deals with choosing targeted keywords for your Web pages.
- Build your Lateral Thinking Skills – You’ll learn how to think of alternate routes if the logical path isn’t effective, and you’ll learn how to think “outside of the box,” and watch lateral thinking convert to traffic and sales for your site.
- (New session) “Keyword forensics” how to discover hidden evidence of search behaviors
- Sponsored Search (PPC) Online Advertising
- Advanced Google Analytics & Class Time
- Advanced Search Console & Class Time
- Video SEO
- Mobile Search & SEO
Day 2: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Search engine marketing overview
- Understanding Google search
- Rule based personalization of marketing at internet scale
- Overview of Google Adwords, Microsoft AdCenter and Yahoo Search Marketing
- PPC definition & it’s functioning
- Important Terms – Quality Score, Conversion Rate etc.
- Quality Score Overview
Strategizing PPC campaigns and market analysis
- Setting objectives, goals & expectations
- Actionable metrics for performance measurements
- Formulating account structure
- Effective segmentation of keywords
- Usage of multiple match types
- Non-overlapping Ad Groups
- Understanding industry key-drivers
- Competitive Analysis
- Organizational positioning
Campaign and bid management
- Overview of the tools
- Understanding advance functionality
- Understand bidding strategy
- Manual vs. Automated bid management
- Different bid management features like CPA bidding, position preference etc.
- Mobile Advertising
- Display & Video Formats
- Optimize the display network campaigns
- Track & measure views through conversions