PLC – SIEMENS S7-300-400 TIA PORTAL
This course provides participants with a solid basic PLC tools and skills necessary for successful system diagnostics and repair. This course is ideal for environments with high uptime requirements and stable control system programs. Fully functional application programs are used as a baseline for the participant to understand key process flow information, diagnostics tools and repair techniques. Build skills and reduce downtime with this focused automation system troubleshooting course.
Upon completion of this course, the participant shall be able to:
- Identify and maintain the components of a typical automation system.
- Understand the basic steps in hardware assembly, cabling, wiring and testing.
- Establish communications with the PLC with multiple technologies
- Retrieve, Archive, and Download programs.
- Use PLC software tools for basic program administration tasks. Be familiar with ways you can use different block types.
- Eliminate software errors that lead to a CPU stop.