MS1514:2022 GMP AWARENESS
INTRODUCTION FOR MS1514:2022 GMP AWARENESS
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a system for ensuring that food products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It is designed to minimize the risks involved in any food production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product.
GMP covers all aspects of production from the starting materials, premises, and equipment to the training and personal hygiene of staff. Detailed written procedures are essential for each process that could affect the quality of the finished product. There must be systems to provide documented proof that correct procedures are consistently followed at each step in the manufacturing process – every time a product is made.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Interpret the fundamental requirements of the MS1514:2022 GMP standard based on Food Safety Management Systems requirements
- Build a strong foundation in implementing food safety and quality assurance in the food industry.
- Implement the GMP effectively for compliance with the standard
- Identify the risks in food safety and establishing the types of controls
- Define fundamentals of auditing and basic steps in conducting audit within an organization.
Able to apply effective audit, interview, observation and fact finding skills and classification of non-conformity
- Lively interactive two-way training facilitation.
- Group Exercises/Role play
- Actual Case Studies and Practice
- Power point Presentation
- Video Presentation
- Live audit exercise
TARGET GROUP RECOMMENDED
- Managers, Executives, Engineers, Food Technologists, Supervisors, Line Leaders, Food Handlers and Operators or All Direct Labor and GMP/HACCP New/Trainee and Existing Auditors
DAY 1: FOUNDATION OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES (GMP MS1514:2022)
- Introduction and Pre-Assessment
- Responsibilities Related to Food Safety
- The HACCP Philosophy and Principles
- Morning break
- Developing the HACCP Food Safety Management System
- HACCP-Based Food Safety Management System
- Pre-Requisite Program Strategies to Achieve Food Safety:
- Product Traceability
- Lunch break
- Facility Design
- Environmental Control
- Pest Control
- Personnel Hygiene
- Sanitization and Cleaning
- Workshop 1: Pest Control Management and GMP Class Activity