MINDSET TRANSFORMATION FOR MANAGERS & LEADERS USING NLP
INTRODUCTION FOR MINDSET TRANSFORMATION FOR MANAGERS & LEADERS USING NLP
Many company leaders and managers are looking forward to inspire themselves and their workforce but without much success. This powerful transformational and experiential workshop will ignite your passion for work & life; and inspire you as well as show you how to inspire your staff to outdo current performance levels and attain peak performance.
“It is estimated that we have 65,000 thoughts in a day and out of which 85% are negative in nature.” – Dr Deepak Chopra.
In this workshop, the participants will uncover and eliminate their current negative mindset, behaviours, attitudes, values and fears that stop them from achieving and enjoying the best rewards organization like yours could offer them. And it will reinforce or remind your team about the importance of living their dreams, instead of “living in their dreams”, and results they want in their life. To instill and install values, mindset, principles and perspective of top achievers versus mediocre achievers.
This workshop incorporates tools and ideas used in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) that makes a real difference by enhancing and developing your skills to transform the mindset and achieve significant results. By understanding how to use all your senses, using different styles and levels of language patterns and re-writing your thinking process you can achieve the things you want to at the workplace.
After the workshop, you will be :
- Clear of their life purpose
- Able to align this life purpose with your personal and work goals
- Displaying powerful, positive outlook for life and work
- Passionate about success at work
- Able to solve problems by thinking creatively
- Higher staff morale, peak performance, productivity and profitability (3 Ps)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All senior managers, managers and executives in your company
In this fun-filled highly experiential training, the training facilitator adopts a coaching and facilitative approach. It is very important to engage the participants in reviewing their own outcomes.
The fun-filled activities are designed to illustrate key issues that the participants are facing in achieving excellence and greater performance at work by using NLP tools to create illustrations, demonstrations and activities such as role plays, VAK & Mind exercises, mind games and group discussions.
New skills will be acquired via mind programming methods using practical NLP.
- MODULE ONE: INTRODUCTION
- Brief Introduction of NLP
- Definition Of NLP
- The Study Of Human Excellence
- NLP Presuppositions, Modalities & Sub-Modalities
- NLP Thinking & Communication Model
- The Ultimate Success Formula for Top Achievers
- Brief Introduction of NLP
- The brain
- How to use the left and right side of your brain to achieve its full potential
- Change the way you think by re-wiring your brain, breaking habits and thinking more positively
- Learn how the unconscious mind affects our thinking
- Experience Perceived Reality vs Objective Reality
- “The Map is not the Territory”
- The brain
- MODULE TWO: THE MINDSET OF LEADERS
- Mindset, values and habits of a super employees
- Combining mindset, appearance and communication to win people
- Understanding The Concept of top 5%
- Why most people fail
- What is stopping you
- The Driving Force in you
- The “ whatever it takes attitude”
- Powerful Visualization Exercises for Leaders
- Reprogramming the Mind for Success
- MODULE THREE: MASTERING SELF
- Identifying your purpose in life
- Aligning this purpose in life to the organization and work activities
- Associating Work activities as an integral part of life
- Identify and getting rid of ‘personal brakes’ that you don’t even know
- Swish Pattern to Rid Negative Habits & Install Resourceful States
- Changing current powerless self image with powerful self image
- Mind Programming and Anchoring Powerful Self-Image
- MODULE FOUR: BEING PRODUCTIVE FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
- The opportunities organisation can offer you – growth, promotion, benefits, rewards.
- The rewards of success and punishment of failure.
- Being a happy contributor and useful at work.
- The successful organisational values – Humility, Fun, Caring, World Class Quality, Passion for Work and Life, Unshakeable Integrity.
- Creating the Circle of Productive Excellence
- MODULE FIVE: BUILDING MINDSET OF SUPER ACHIEVERS
- Learning the 7 success principles of great achievers.
- The mindset of super employees.
- Focus your mind and master your emotions to finish what you start.
- INCREASE the burning desire for optimum work results.
- The right learning attitude of achievers.
- VAK Exercises to install powerful positive mindsets
- MODULE SIX: PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE
- Be a 100 % at all times-being present at what you do
- Managing personal priorities at work and home
- Daily self reflection and Success Record Keeping
- How to motivate yourself to be at peak performance by Shifting Sub-Modalities
- Maintaining a Balanced Life
- Personal and work Goals in 2013
- Anchoring for Peak Performance
- Induction to instill Positive Personal Transformation