MALAYSIAN EHS LEGAL AND ETHICS
INTRODUCTION FOR MALAYSIAN EHS LEGAL AND ETHICS
The purpose of this program is to educate the participants on the various Acts and Regulations of the Environment, Occupational Health & Safety and the responsibility of the organization in meeting the legal requirement, and the Ethical risks in legal compliance.
After attending this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe Factories and Machinery Act & Regulation
- Describe Occupational Safety & Health & the Acts & Regulations.
- Describe Environmental Quality Act & Regulations.
- Describe the Ethical Risks in Legal Compliance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Environmental Safety & Health Management
Class Room / Notes / Videos / Workshop
Module 1 OH&S Legal
- Factories And Machinery Act 1967
- Certificates of Competency – Examinations Regulations 1970
- Electric Passenger and Goods Lift Regulation 1970
- Fencing of Machinery and Safety Regulation 1970
- Notification, Certificated of Fitness and Inspection Regulations 1970
- Safety, Health and Welfare Regulation 1970
- Steam Boiler and Unfired Pressure Vessel Regulations 1970
- Lead Regulations 1984
- Asbestos Process Regulations 1986
- Building Operations and Works of Engineering Construction Safety Regulations 1986
- Noise Exposure Regulations 1989
- Mineral Dust Regulations 1989
- Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994
- Control of Industrial Major Accident Hazards Regulations 1996
- Safety and Health Committee Regulations 1996
- Classification, Labelling and Safety Data Sheet of Hazardous’ Chemicals Regulation 2013
- Safety & Health Officer Regulations & Order 1997
- Prohibition of Use Substance Order 1999
- Use and Standards Of Exposure Of Chemicals Hazardous To Health Regulation 200
- Notification of Accident, Dangerous Occurrence, Occupational Poisoning and Occupational Disease Regulation 2004
- Environmental Quality Act 1974
- Prescribed Premises (Crude Palm-Oil) 1977
- Sewage Regulation 2009
- Industrial Effluent Regulation 2009
- Prescribed Premises (Raw Natural Rubber) 1978
- Clean Air 2014
- Licensing 1977
- Control Of Lead Concentration In Motor Gasoline 1985
- Prohibition On The Use Of Chlorofluoro Carbons And Other Gases As Propellants & Blowing Agents 1993.
- Prohibition On The Use Of Controlled Substance in soap, Synthetic Detergent And Other Cleaning Agents.
- Control of Emission from Diesel Engines 1996
- Control of Emission from Petrol Engines 1996
- Refrigerant Management 1999
- Halon Management 1999
- Open Burning 2000
- Control of Emission from Motorcycles 2003
- Dioxin and Furan 2004
- Scheduled Waste Regulation 2007
- Ethical Risks towards Legal Compliance.
- Measures needed to be taken to address un ethical actions towards legal compliance.