LEADING AND MOTIVATING TEAM FOR RESULTS
There is only a little difference between success and failure. That little difference makes a big difference to any individual or teams in achieving their goals. So what is the little difference? It is called attitude. And what is the big difference? It is whether you have a positive winning attitude or the loser’s mentality. The leadership attitude focused on all critical aspects of achieving goals that have been set. Why are some goals not met? Why are some employees de-motivated? What conditioning can be done to motivate them? What conditions and environment are suitable to create motivation and the winning attitude?
This program is customized with the sole purpose of equipping the participants to understand and implement new critical thinking in engaging, leading, supervising and motivating their teams to achieve the desired state of success to achieve team goals. And that is the reason why the winning attitude makes such a big difference whether your employees are highly motivated in winning or just running on a thread mill – going nowhere.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop excellent leadership skills to influence working relations with subordinates
- Deal with difficult subordinates and situations with excellent supervisory skills
- Get along with others and be more sensitive to group dynamics
- Master the principles of success by simply altering your state of mind
- Change the way you think and be more proactive in handling changes.