ISO14001-2015 AWARENESS AND IMPLEMENTATION TRAINING
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems is published in September 2015. The deadline for the transition is by Sept 2018.
ISO 14001:2015 is the third edition of the Environmental Management System (EMS) standard and deemed to be the most significant change since its publication, notably the adoption of Annex SL High Level Structure (HLS), introduction of risk-based approach to ensure success of the system, life-cycle thinking and striving to enhance environmental performance beyond compliance obligations.
This training course will be presented with a detailed explanation of the requirements for ease of understanding and practical activities to document and apply the system.
- Understanding the ISO methodology and the key concepts of its management principles
- Identify the New Structure, Terminology and Concepts of ISO14001:2015 compared to its previous version and the key changes
- Identify and understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 EMS principles and clauses
- Getting ready for the transition plan to ISO 14001:2015
- Develop a strategy for effective implementation of the changes in their organization