INTERNAL AUDIT METHODOLOGY AND LIVE AUDIT TRAINING FOR ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
Process Approach Auditing technique is the new paradigm in the audit arena. The unique approach for internal audit methodology and live audit allows the auditors to audit the overall effectiveness of a process rather than mere departmental procedural conformance. The approach enable the auditors to be more involved and value added by looking beyond audit for conformance into audit for continual improvement.
This course is one of the training series that is specially designed for companies spreading for Integrated Management System (IMS) certification (ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015). This course provides delegates with a detailed understanding of the audit requirements, concepts, role and responsibility of the IMS internal auditor. The proven
process approach methodology in preparing and conducting an IMS internal audit is the highlight of this training.
At the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
- Understand a process-approach auditing methodology that is aligned with the industry requirements.
- Meet most of the customer requirements on auditor competency.
- Focus on key processes effectiveness and efficiency prior to certification.
- Learn how to perform effective Integrated Management System internal audit to significantly reduce audit time, which reduces the stress on auditees.
- Apply audit skills and techniques during internal audit.
- Planning, conducting and reporting on an internal audit performed against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
This course is ideal for experienced Internal Auditors with knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 specification
Sufficient knowledge on the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standard; latest legal requirement; and audit experience to follow and understand the course contents and exercises are mandatory prerequisites for participation.
- Classroom lecture
- Group workshop / Case Studies
- Practical Auditing
- Final Examination
Audit System and Skills
- Introduction to Integrated Management System Audit
- Types of audit
- ISO Guidelines for auditing
- Audit Preparation & Planning
Workshop: Audit group (consist of 3-4 team members) to prepare an audit notes (based on process approach method) for IMS based on the company’s SOPs/ WIs for a selected process, which will be used during practical audit.
- Audit Procedure
- Audit Documentation
- Performing the Audit, Opening Meeting and Closing Meeting
- Audit Skills
- Planning skills
- Communication skills
- Questioning skills
- Observation skills
- Investigation skills
- Conflict handling skills
- Audit Trail
- Objective Evidence
Workshop: Identifying clause of standard for the audit nonconformity.
- Corrective Action & Follow-up
- Good and Bad Auditors Attributes
- Live Audit
- Audit group (consist of 3-4 team members) will perform the audit for around 2 hours based on the prepared audit notes.
- Document Write-up and Reporting
- Each audit group to report their findings in the ”closing meeting” and prepare a set of audit documents, including audit reports and NCR, which will be return to the company after the course for reference.
- Live Audit
- Duration : 16 Hours (2 Days)
- Training can be conducted in English & Bahasa Malaysia