INDUSTRY 4.0-11 TECHNOLOGY PILLARS THE STEPS TO ACHIEVE THEM
For nearly five decades, the manufacturing sector has been Malaysia’s economic backbone, with states like Penang, Selangor and Johor having a big chunk of their income from manufacturing.
Backed by Malaysian visionaries in the 1970’s, we turned a mostly agriculture and resource based economy into a sprawling industrial hubs with investments from multinational giants such as Intel, Osram, BBraun, Robert Bosch GmbH, Infineon, Jabil Inc, Dell Inc, Dyson and Panasonic. Together with the MNC’s, our SME’s grew earning their stripes to become large local companies (LLCs). Today, there are more than 3,000 SMEs supporting the MNCs and LLCs in the supply chain ecosystem in Penang alone. However, most SME’s do not seem keen to move up the value chain to support the MNC’s drive towards Industry 4.0. This is a worrying trend for the Malaysian manufacturing industry and this workshop plans to address this gap in a simple but detailed manner.
COURSE OBJECTIVES :
- The importance of Industry 4.0 for your KPI & Malaysia
- Eleven technological pillars in Industry 4.0
- Understanding how the system integration works between the various aspects of Industry 4.0
- Steps to implementing Industry 4.0 in your workplace
- Challenges to be expected & how to overcome them
- Successful case studies