INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION 4.0 TRAINING
INTRODUCTION FOR INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION 4.0 TRAINING
Participants of the Certificate on Industrial Revolution (IR) 4.0 programme will learn about the fundamentals behind IR 4.0 and its applications.
The two-day certificate course in Malaysia will expose decision-makers of corporations to technological advancements such as the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Cloud Computing, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, MBaaS, Big Data, Machine Learning, Autonomous Lean Manufacturing, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber-Physical Systems, Cognitive Computing, Augmented Reality, Blockchain, 3D printing, Robotic Process Automation, Factory 4.0, Uipath Tool and Blue Prism.
If you’ve primarily been doing manual computer work and you find technical concepts like databases, APIs, and basic programming to be intimidating… this course is for you.
Every industry is changing its course and is becoming more technologically advanced. For this, the top executives, managers, professionals, and employees need to be well aware of the major changes that are taking place in the industry and how these technologies are incorporated at every level. Through this course, the top management and other professionals can learn various digital tools and branches like the Internet of Things, Cybersecurity, Automation of processes, Cognitive computing, Cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine learning, etc. The participants will learn about the various changes, their principles of incorporation, applications in the real world, and how the business can be molded to accept these changes in a positive manner and how these can bring positive outcomes in a few years of application of the digital ways.
- Time: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 a.m.
- Days: 2 days
Managers, Professionals, and other executive who would like to enhance their knowledge in IR 4.0 and its application.
- Introduction to IR 4.0
- Overview on IR 4.0
- Understanding the pillars
- How to make the industry relevant in future.
- IR 4.0 – The Factors Driving it and its Impact
- Robots of the future.
- IoT and its Application in Industry (IIoT)
- R & D
- Food and Agriculture
- Supply Chain
- Storing Sensor Data on Cloud – Cloud Computing
- Advantage of Cloud
- Data Security and Accessibility
- Future of data storage
- Analyzing Stored Data – Big Data Analytics
- Analytical Tools
- How analytics transforming the work
- Analyzing Stored Images and Video Data – Artificial Intelligence
- Surveillance, movement data
- Using images, surveillance to in data analytics.
- Automation, Cybersecurity and Robotics
- Automating manual tasks
- Robotics in any industry
- Life after automation.
- Securing cyber space for new world.
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Introduction to RPA
- How does RPA transform the future of office?
- Enabling RPA in an organization
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing
- Manufacturing for the future
- Disrupting the supply chain
- Future consumer market
- Blockchain and Augmented Reality
- How does blockchain work
- Where to implement block chain in industry
- Metaverse and the virtual world.
- Applications of IR 4.0