HIGH IMPACT STRESS MANAGEMENT APPLYING NLP & MUSIC THERAPY FOR MANAGERS & LEADERS
INTRODUCTION TO HIGH IMPACT STRESS MANAGEMENT APPLYING NLP & MUSIC THERAPY FOR MANAGERS & LEADERS
Music and mood are inherently linked. Scientists continue to uncover how these influences occur at a neural level. Studies prove that the music we listen to engages a wide range of neurobiological systems that affect our psychology. A recent study by researcher Jacob Jolij and student Maaike Meurs of the Psychology Department of the University of Groningen in the Netherlands shows that listening to particularly happy or sad music changes the way we perceive the world.
“Many of the happiest, most successful, well-adjusted people are those who have learned to respond to high levels of stress in a positive and balanced way”.
Stress-related disorders have become increasingly common in our Malaysian society. The wear and tear caused by chronic stress at work can contribute to physical and mental breakdown. Thus, leading to deterioration of communication, working relationships and in the end, poor performance or work quality. Some disorders such as hypertension have reached almost epidemic proportions. Because of these increases, stress and the way of dealing with it, have become areas of major concern.
This fun-filled workshop provides the participants with the skills to manage their own energy levels and mental states via music therapy and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) way. It has been specially designed for anyone who wants to balance their mental states and energy levels more effectively. Our practical highly effective Music & Mental Therapy for High Impact Stress Management training gives you the techniques to achieve greater control of your energy level and overcome mental stressors.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
• Understand stress and energy levels
• Discover the personal coping process
• Achieve deep relaxation to rid mental stressors & sleep better
• Enhance positive communication skills
• Develop a sense of being stress-free in stressful situations
• Manage the emotional and mental states
• Manage stress – skills & techniques
The following outline highlights some of the course’s key learning points. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives.
• Introduction of Presenters and course outline brief
• What is NLP and how it works to remove stress?
• Understanding Stress
• Code name for FEAR
• Icebreaker – Percussion Ensemble to beat stress
III. Reflecting on Experience
Group Discussion- What is ‘Eating You at Work’
• Physical symptoms?
• Elicit conscious and unconscious stressors
• Times when stress is good to push us
• Sources of Stress
a. Brainstorming: Root Causes of Work Stress and How to Deal with It
b. Cross Inductions: To deal with root causes
IV. Developing a Sense of Being Stress-free in Stress
• Being Positive in Stressful Situations
• Reframing Perspectives of Stress
• Seeking out your Passion
• Driving towards Passion relief Stress
a. Exercise: Elicit your Personal Purpose & Goals
b. Declaration of Personal Purpose to the World
V. Energy Levels and Correlation to Stress Levels
Maximising physical energy levels
• Understanding Energy levels & Mental States
• How it contributes to Unconscious Stressors
Chakras for Energy Control
• 7 Meridian Points
• Visualization & Chakra Humming for Energizing Vibrations
VI. Music Therapy
Making effective use of Percussion Instruments
• How music can relieve stress?
• Music that elicits a specific emotional response
• Enhancing & Reinforcing positive responses
Music for Positive Mental States
• Developed an ideal mindset for peak performance
• Music to stay optimistic – ‘action’ mental states
• Experience: Rhapsody of Percussions
VII. Positive Communication Skills
• Empowering and Disempowering words
• Softening Language styles
• Experiencing Powerful Body Language
• NLP tool: Building Self Esteem & Confidence
• Practice: Positive Talk to Stress Away
VIII. Combine Mental Programming & Music Therapy Practice
Employ physical and mental techniques for coping with stress.
• Changing Physiology to change mental states
• VAK exercises to rid stress
• Breathing Technique for deep relaxation exercise
• Deep Entrancing with Rhythmic Drums for Inducing Highly Effective Stress Relief
IX. Anchors to Set in Empowering States
• Anchoring the Empowering Energy Level in our Body
• Setting the ‘Mental Switch’ for Stress Relief when needed
• Action plan