Excel 2013 – Formulas And Functions
Today’s business managements are required with day-to-day decisions at the operational and project levels. Making right decisions will maximize the value of organization and improve their performance. As a result, it is important for managers and executives to understand the analyzing aspects of business performance besides dealing with technical information. Participants will learn how to evaluate the calculation and their huge database management and performance on daily, monthly and yearly basis. In addition, they will learn the Microsoft Excel 2013 Tools , Tips and Techniques especially on how to work with Formula and Functions in Excel 2013 effectively for their analysis and making proper decisions
- Understand the MS Excel 2013 Environments
- Understand the different scenarios in using Functions and Formula in Excel from basic to advanced level
- Analyze and troubleshoot the functions and formula
- Make better decision on relative and absolute referencing and functions
- Participate effectively on practical exercises.