Ergonomics Awareness Training
The Overuse and “wear and tear” injuries continue to be among the most costly work related injuries in industry today. These pains and strains can range from mild discomfort or lead to severe pain and disability.
Our office ergonomics course identifies the risk factors associated with poor ergonomic positioning but more importantly the controls necessary to prevent Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) from occurring.
This course provides an ideal approach to eliminate or minimize workers injuries, bodily pains and workplace accidents – not only meeting OSHA 19914 recommendations, but also promoting good and safe practices in any situation.
The course is aimed at increasing the knowledge and confident level of OSH team or workers who are expected to be more efficient and able to perform ergonomics risk assessment.
At the end of attending and participating in this value-added course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the principles of ergonomics and office ergonomics assessment.
- Define the hazards and office ergonomic risk management principles
- Apply the requirements contained in the Section 15 and Section 24 respectively of OSHA 1994.
- Perform step-by-step methodologies for ergonomics risk assessment.
- Appreciate the principal requirement of liability insurance, recording and ergonomics statistics