ENHANCE YOUR ABILITY TO DEAL WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE SIGNIFICANTLY USING NLP
INTRODUCTION TO ENHANCE YOUR ABILITY TO DEAL WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE SIGNIFICANTLY USING NLP
Dealing with difficult people can be a very challenging and damaging experience, both emotionally and physically. Confronting those who compromise your comfort and job security and get you on your nerves, can be very uneasy or even a pain for many people; but standing up for yourself is definitely essential in the workplace.
Imagine how irritating or annoying it can be for you if you just can’t stop thinking about a problem with a person at work- be it a dominant coercive boss or customer, a subversive coworker, a problematic person or anyone that you just feel the pain to deal with. At this stage, you must realize and be aware that you can take full control of the situation.
This training program is designed to explore what feeds these kinds of damaging behaviours and programmes in the mind and ways to address these situations; especially in controlling our very own emotions using a proven science called NLP (Neuro Linguistic Psychology).
- avoiding conversations you know you ought to have?
- wishing you could be more assertive and in control?
- losing patience with certain people or particular personality types?
- having problems giving negative feedback?
- feeling anxious/nervous before a difficult conversation?
- not sure how to deal with underperforming staff?
- lacking confidence in dealing with problematic individuals at work?
- regretting over what you “should or shouldn’t have” said after the conversation is over?
- wishing you had managed a conversation or an individual differently?
- losing sleep over what someone said or did?
- having trouble managing emotional customers, colleagues or employees?
…. then, this programme is for you!
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Articulate how their attitudes and behaviours impact others.
- Apply effective NLP tools & techniques for dealing with difficult people.
- Discuss coping strategies for dealing with troubling people and complex situations.
- Highly Effective means of handling objections and rejections
- Employ NLP techniques for managing and dealing with anger.
- Develop an Action Plan for Personal Improvement in EE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Enhance Your Ability to Deal with Difficult People Workshop is designed for anyone who has to deal with difficult people or difficult issues. Managers, executives, team leaders and individuals interested to improve their people management skills and manage their own emotions.
LEARNING METHODS USED
In this fun-filled highly experiential training, the training facilitator adopts a coaching and facilitative approach. It is very important to engage the participants in reviewing their own outcomes.
The fun-filled activities are designed to illustrate key issues that the participants are facing in dealing with difficult people and achieving greater performance at work by using NLP tools to create illustrations, demonstrations and activities such as role plays, VAK & Mind exercises, mind games and group discussions.
New skills will be acquired via mind programming methods using practical NLP.
- Introduction to Training
- The training framework
- Common problems in people’s issues
- The Root Causes of People’s Issues
- Exercise: Evaluating the root causes of people’s issues
- Understanding Difficult People at Work Effectively
- Difficult – Personality or Performance
- Understanding The Mind Factor – Subconscious Mind Programmes
- Understanding The EQ Factor – Self-Awareness & Self Management
- Personality EQ Self Assessment – LPI Personality Profile
- Exercise: How to deal with each Personality Profile Effectively
- Apply Emotional Excellence for Relationship Building
- Twin Pillars of human motivation
- Understanding emotional needs – The Holistic Model
- Emotional Excellence for relationship building
- Psychological therapy for developing emotional excellence
- Exercises: Congruence for Building Relationship
4. Apply Emotional Excellence in People Leadership
- Challenging self-imposed assumptions
- Developing divergent thinking openness
- People Leadership in dealing effectively with objections/rejections
- Developing assertive behaviour
- Exercise: Applying the principles of NLP – Building Empathy
- Activity: Action plan to implement Emotional Excellence for relationship and innovative leadership
- Effective Communication, Negotiation & Coaching Skills
- Tools and Techniques to Deal with Different Category of Difficult People Using NLP:
- Difficult Characters
- Aggressive and Demanding
- Passive & Non Proactive
- Exercise: Applying the tools of NLP
- Pacing and Leading
- Effectively Manage Our Emotional States
- Emotional Control with Anchors
- Managing Anger via Frame Changes
- Exercises: NLP tools for Shifting Emotional States
- Reframes for Shifting Perceptions
- Anchors for Changing States
- Internal Programming to Maintain Emotional States
- Close – Personal Action Plan
- Action Planning for Personal Improvement in EE