Emergency Response and Preparedness
This program covers topics on risk administration, emergency response and preparedness, and anticipation during emergencies of any nature. It provides a general understanding on different types of emergency as well as the guiding regulations.
This course is designed to equip the participants with the knowledge and skills to
- Recognize the importance of ERP and sensitivity of every employee.
- Know the organizational arrangement and their responsibilities.
- Plan for early preparation to manage emergency situation effectively.
- Develop the hierarchy of command system.
- Act, lead and contribute directly before, during and after emergency situations.
- Audit and review emergency plans to maintain effectiveness.