EFFECTIVE TIME AND STRESS MANAGEMENT
INTRODUCTION FOR EFFECTIVE TIME AND STRESS MANAGEMENT
Today’s management challenge demands leaders to “do more with less”. To be effective, the leader is, first of all, expected to get the right things done on time. This can add a lot of stress on us. Stress, being part of our daily life, if not coped effectively will lead to unproductive, unhealthy and wasteful life. Effective time and stress management is the ability to cope with stress, prioritize and do the first things first. While everyone has equal amount of time, effective leaders can enjoy more productive and stress-controlled lifestyles. The key to personal productivity and effectiveness is to first diagnose the source of stress and gain control of the events happening around oneself. These important basic skills can be learnt by everyone in order to ensure a well-balanced and productive lifestyle. This training program explores the teachings & experiences from experts in time & stress management such as F. Ducker, Hyrum Smith, Stephen R. Covey, and many others. This program includes discussions, individual exercises, video, role play and group work to give participants the best opportunities for learning – and reinforce those learning into their lives
At the end of the course, participants will be able to …
- Recognize the importance of managing time & stress for personal effectiveness
- Identify what causes stress, self diagnosis and learn the source of stress.
- Practice aligning time-based activities to personal
- Practice effective stress management techniques
- Practice effective scheduling techniques
- Use the 80/20 principle and focus on the “Vital Fews”
- Use the stress management and time-saving tips
For maximum learning, participation and retention, this course uses the following methods:.
- Discussions, Individual- & peers-exercises
- Video, role play and small group activities
- Case studies
- What is Effective Time Management?
- What is Stress?
- Importance of managing events that happening to
- Importance of stress
- Myths about time & stress
- Basic Stress Management Skills.
- What causes stress?
- I.P.S principles in handling stress.
- Diagnosing and inoculating stress
- Coping with
- Effective Personal Leadership towards time &
- Proactive habits towards time & stress
- Mental Visualization: Focusing on “Vital Fews”
- Personal Mission & Work Life Balance
- Time Management Skills
- 80/20 Principle & Thinking
- Identifying the importance and urgency of tasks/activities
- Aligning goals to personal mission
- Prioritizing first thing first
- Work/life balance
- Scheduling Technique:
- Weekly Scheduling
- Daily Scheduling
- Stress management & Time-saving Tips
- Dealing with stress & interruptions
- Managing phone calls
- Organizing the workplace
- Other useful tips
- Video, Case Study & Exercises: