DIGITAL SOCIAL SELLING MASTERCLASS 2020
INTRODUCTION FOR DIGITAL SOCIAL SELLING MASTERCLASS 2020
Sharpen your digital selling & social media skills with this unique program. You’ll learn the art of finding, targeting, attracting and engaging prospects, closing sales, and building deeper post-sales relationships using a range of new social media tactics and tools.
After completing the digital and social selling training program, you will be able to:
- Leverage advanced digital tools and methods in the sales cycle and acquire more relevant leads
- Understand the importance of personalized, quality content
- Develop a fully integrated selling strategy
- Enhance your social presence to influence buyer decisions
- Use social selling tools to increase online sales conversions
- Build stronger customer engagement and shorten the sales cycle
- Utilize CRM and sales intelligence tools to boost customer loyalty and retention
- For long, complicated training, stop periodically to administer brief quizzes on information presented to that point. Begin sessions with a prequiz and let participants know there will also be a follow-up quiz. Trainees will stay engaged in order to improve their prequiz scores on the final quiz. Further this will motivate participants by offering awards to the highest scorers or the most improved scores.
- Small group discussions. Break the participants down into small groups and give them case studies or work situations to discuss or solve. This is a good way for knowledgeable veteran employees to pass on their experience to newer employees.
- Case studies.Adults tend to bring a problem-oriented way of thinking to workplace training. Case studies are an excellent way to capitalize on this type of adult learning. By analyzing real job-related situations, employees can learn how to handle similar situations. They can also see how various elements of a job work together to create problems as well as solutions.
- Active summaries.Create small groups and have them choose a leader. Ask them to summarize the lecture’s major points and have each team leader present the summaries to the class. Read aloud a prewritten summary and compare this with participants’ impressions.
- Q & A sessions.Informal question-and-answer sessions are most effective with small groups and for updating skills rather than teaching new skills. For example, some changes in departmental procedure might easily be handled by a short explanation by the supervisor, followed by a question-and-answer period and a discussion period.
- Question cards.During the lecture, ask participants to write questions on the subject matter. Collect them and conduct a quiz/review session.
- Role-playing.By assuming roles and acting out situations that might occur in the workplace, employees learn how to handle various situations before they face them on the job. Role-playing is an excellent training technique for many interpersonal skills, such as customer service, interviewing, and supervising.
- Participant control.Create a subject menu of what will be covered. Ask participants to review it and pick items they want to know more about. Call on a participant to identify his or her choice. Cover that topic and move on to the next participant.
- Demonstrate the steps being taught or the processes being adopted.
- Other activities.
- Create a personal action plan
- Paraphrase important or complex points in the lecture
Day 1: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Module 1 :
What is digital social selling
- how the buying journey has taken a whole new, faster and more amazing route within the past ten years
- selling potential in markets you have yet to tap.
- Learn how the social networks function as giant and powerful collective minds which need to hum with your message and influence, and
- how online, the personal brand is king.
- how to integrate digital sales tools
Module 2 :
Exploring social selling
- what makes a successful digital business
- the difference between digital selling and social selling
- the importance of digital sales tools
- stages of the sale and how ROI tots up (nicely) in this dynamic new world.
Module 3 :
Developing Digital Selling Credibility
- Importance of Developing a Strong Social Media Profile
- Advantages of Building a Personal Brand
- Building a Strong Personal Brand
- Enhancing Social Credibility
- Managing Your Social Platforms
Module 4 :
THE ART OF TARGETING
- Defining the Buyer Journey
- Introduction to Digital Buyer Profiles
- Honing Your Target Buyer Personas
- The Value of Sales Intelligence
- Sales Intelligence Tools and How to Use Them
- Researching Market Trends
Day 2: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Module 1 :
Turning Digital Connections into Sales Conversations
- CRM and Marketing Automation and Their Value in Digital Selling
- The Importance of A Digital Sales Hub
- Measuring Buyer Engagement
- Introduction to Digital Selling Tools
- Converting Prospects into Customer
Module 2 :
Building Sales Engagement Through Content Marketing
- Creating Persona-specific Content and Delivering It
- Establishing Thought Leadership
- Setting Up Your Content Creation Calendar
- Creating a Multi-channel Campaign
Module 3 :
Developing an Integrated Digital Selling Strategy
- Optimizing Your Campaign Calendar
- Tailoring Your Message to Suit the Buyer Persona
- How to Engage with Buyer Personas to Drive Sales
- Managing Your Digital Sales Campaigns
Module 4 :
Digital Selling Beyond Customer Acquisition
- Importance of Developing Customer Relationships
- Using Digital Selling to Aid Customer Expansion
- Handling Negative Customer Experiences
- The Future of Social and Digital Selling