CLEANROOM TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
This training program is designed to provide an understanding of engineering related problems related to industry globally and a clear sense of what is required to effectively structure, establish measurements and solve problems. Participants will learn the goals and deliverables behind the solutions. Methodology as well as the most commonly used tools within each phase will be discussed. Participants will also learn how to support a problem solving initiative within their organization.
On successful completion of this course, the participant should be able to:-
- Understand the benefits and implications of a cleanroom and relate the concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Think about his/her organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Use the concepts of cleanroom engineering problem solving to evaluate the capability of a process or organization.
- Recognize the engineering problem solving model used to improve processes.
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful engineering problem solving program.
- Integrate cleanroom engineering problem solving program efforts with other process improvement initiatives.