BLOCKCHAIN FOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
INTRODUCTION FOR BLOCKCHAIN FOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT:
In the majority of companies, over 70% of the costs and 100% of revenues depend on supply decisions and how the supply chain is managed. Discover why some of the leading minds in business estimate that the application of blockchain in global supply chain management can result in more than $100 billion in efficiencies, while improving the security and traceability of product supply chains.
- What blockchain technology is and how it works.
- Why blockchain is a great fit for Supply Chain Management.
- How companies are currently using blockchain in their supply chains.
- Key areas where blockchain technology adds the most value in the supply chain.
- Leading technology players in blockchain you should be aware of.
- The different kinds of blockchains available and how to determine which one is right for you
Discover how and why blockchain technology is currently already being used by many leading organizations, including retail giant Walmart, and food and agriculture powerhouse Cargill among many others, to make their supply chains more secure, transparent and efficient.
- Professionals involved in Supply Chain Management
Students of Supply Chain Management
- Business owners seeking to understand how to improve their supply chains
- Anyone interested in learning how blockchain technology is being used in Supply Chain Management
- There are no previous requirements for taking this course
- A computer with an Internet browser to be able to use the blockchain demo platforms we will be working with
Projector and whiteboard
1 Day (9.00 am – 5.00 pm)
- Blockchain Basic Concepts, Cryptography concepts, roles of ledgers, and
- Demo of blockchain, cryptographic hashes, blocks in a blockchain, a chain of
block/blockchain, distributed blockchains
- Introduction and application of supply chain management blockchain demo.
- Benefits and limitation of blockchain technology, Benefits of blockchain in supply
chain management, limitation of blockchain technology
- Case studies of blockchain in supply chain management (Mobile and retail
- Introduction to implementation of blockchain to supply chain management,
different types of blockchain, which kind of blockchain should you use, leading
organization delivering blockchain solutions, blockchain as a service, steps
towards a successful blockchain project implementation.
- Final review and additional valuable resources