EQ AND COMMUNICATION SKILL USING NLP FOR MANAGERS & LEADERS
INTRODUCTION FOR EQ AND COMMUNICATION SKILL USING NLP FOR MANAGERS & LEADERS
This program is designed to offer awareness and skills to the participants on the importance of using EQ in communications. The benefits of having the knowledge of how to implement EQ will give the participants a required skill set in this Experience Economy. EQ and Communication Skill
Being able to communicate effectively is an important asset. It can create superb rapport with colleagues and customers alike, increase sales, improve teamwork productivity and help you achieve and contribute towards your success and progression as well as theirs. And learning how to improve our Emotional Intelligence (EI) enhances our understanding of ourselves and our abilities to manage relationships and deal with people better So, why would not you want to be a better communicator?
This highly interesting workshop incorporates tools and ideas used in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) that makes a real difference by enhancing and developing your EQ & communication skills to achieve significant results. By understanding how to use all your senses, using different styles and levels of language patterns and re-writing your thinking process you can achieve the things you want to at the workplace.
If you need to communicate successfully and influence others then this is the programme for you.
- Inculcate Better understanding-of NLP communication model and process
- Develop Empathy-heighten your listening skills
- Be more persuasive-learn the essential skills to influence and inspire.
- Improve confidence-with the skills to communicate effectively, your self esteem and self worth will be elevated to new levels
- Work better with others-develop the flair to interact well with others
- Know yourself and others better-having a greater understanding of yourself and those around you will make you a more flexible communicator
- Learn to manage-selfs and interpret others non-verbal communication
- Motivate yourself and others-enhance yours and others performance
- Enhance relationships-managing our own emotions and that of others
- Able to manage and overcome-interpersonal communication conflict
- Become an excellent communicator-communicate with integrity and clarity
Module 1: Introduction
- Understand how different methods of communication affect your work
- Recognise good and bad communication
- Understanding Individual Emotional Orientations and Needs
Module 2: The brain
- How to use the left and right side of your brain to achieve its full potential
- Self Assessment of our preferred thinking approaches in communication
- Change the way you think by re-wiring your brain, breaking habits and thinking more positively
- Learn how the unconscious mind affects our thinking, actions and habits
Module 3: Emotional Intelligence
- What is EQ & EI?
- The Difference between EQ and IQ
- Understanding \Why EQ is important
- EQ Self Assessment of Personality Types
- How to deal effectively with each Personality Type
Module 4: Influential Factors on EQ
- Personality Traits & EQ
- Recognition of your Behaviours and Impulses
- Understanding Situational Non-Verbal Behaviours
- Perception – Interpreting Body Language
- Fear Factors
Module 5: Excellent Communication
- Learn all about human interaction and how to communicate well
- Discover how to make messages clearer, more effective and persuasive
- Answer questions like: What does communication help to do? How do beliefs and values effect communication?
- Backtracking to understand others 3-levels deeper
- Emphatic listening & deep communication
- Emotional Excellence for relationship building
Module 6: Advance Language Patterns
- What words to use to encourage better communication, how to use body language to build rapport
- Advance language patterns that access the sub-consciousness to influence others easily.
- Pacing and priority conflicts in teams
- Meta Modeling-the ultimate persuasive tool
Module 7: Action planning
- Develop an action plan to take your new skills forward
- Action plan to implement Emotional Excellence for relationship development